Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing – Review
Only those who have oily and acne-prone skin know the struggle of getting rid of the breakouts and then their ever-lasting scars. A lot of factors cause acne and sudden pimples, and some of the main factors are excessive oil, open pores and lack of proper skin care routine. A good face mask can fix all these problems of an acne prone skin.
There is a vast range of face masks for acne prone skin available in the market. However, it is important to select one that would produce quicker and clearer results. Finding a cheap one is easy but getting the efficient results is not what every face mask can do.
Therefore, do a proper research before you head out to buy the face mask for your skin type. For example, Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is one of the best selling products available in the market and as per the reviews; it works wonders for those with oily and acne on their skin.
Things I Liked
- Deeply cleanses the pores.
- Helps in getting rid of pimples and blackheads.
- Helps in getting rid of sebum.
- Consists of 100% Calcium Bentonite Clay.
- Might suit the sensitive skin as there is no fragrance or chemicals in it.
- Best for those who prefer vegan products.
Things I Didn’t Like
- Not ready to use.
- Might cause redness after use.
- Might cause a tingling sensation after use.
- Needs careful preparation; otherwise, it is not as effective as claimed.
- Might turn into lumps if not mixed properly.