Face Masks for Oily Skin | Fix Your Oily Skin Problems With These 10 best Face Masks
Only those with oily skin know the struggle of keeping the grease at bay. Excess oil on the skin does not only make the skin dull, but it also attracts dirt and all the impurities in the environment. Therefore, those who have oily skin usually end up with acne as well. Face masks for oily skin come to the rescue in such situations.
They are a must in the skin care routine because they help in unclogging the pores filled all the oil and dirt. However, not each one gives the results you desire.
There are many masks on the market for oily skin, but they usually dry out the skin completely which is also not good for the skin. We must select a skin care product that regulates the hydration level of the skin and keeps it healthy. Therefore, to assist you to choose the best face mask for oily skin; I have brought a list of 10 after all the research about their ratings and reviews.
Plus, you will also find a buying guide at the end which will help you take a wiser decision. So, read it to the end and thank us later!
If you are looking for a mask that deeply cleanses the skin while keeping the oil at bay, there is nothing better than Aria Starr Beauty Natural Dead Sea Mask for you.
This mask does not only draw out all the impurities leaving the skin smooth, but it also soothes the skin and helps in getting rid of acne. The best part is that it consists of Dead Sea Mud that works well in detoxifying the skin while maintaining the level of hydration of the skin. It consists of magnesium helps in removing, blackheads. Moreover, the aloe extract in the mask soothes the skin and helps in reducing inflammation.
Plus, the product comes with a one-year warranty which is way enough to judge the effectiveness of a mask. You will get a full refund if you are not satisfied entirely. Now, what can be better? So, what are you waiting for?
Read Full Review Here - Aria Starr Beauty Natural Dea Sea Mud Mask Review.
- Draws out impurities.
- Money back guarantee.
- Not scent-free.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
If you are looking for a soothing face mask for oily skin that keeps the skin hydrated and soothed while putting the oil at bay, Neem Clay Face Mask is the one you need.
This face mask consists of essential oils of Lavender and Rosemary that give a youthful glow to the skin while improving the blood flow in the skin cells. Plus, they also regulate the hydration level of the skin. The best part is that this mask is cruelty-free and free of gluten and parabens as well. This feature makes is equally best for all skin types, even those with extra sensitive skin.
Neem itself has incredible properties to fight inflammation and any bacteria causing skin problems including acne. Therefore, it is also best for those with severe acne. So, give this holy grail a try!
- Soothes the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Consists of hydrating oils.
- Might cause tingling sensation.
If you want the quickest results of a facial, L'Oréal Pure Clay Mask (Purifying and Mattifying) is the one for you. You will notice the visible difference after only one use of this amazing mask. It works like a charm to turn the skin into a smoother and purified one.
The mask consists of fresh eucalyptus extract that is renowned for its incredible power to purify oily skin and acne prone skin and leave it smoother and free from all the excess oils. It is indeed the best mattifying solution for your skin.
It might be a little messy to apply. However, it is worth every penny for the results it gives.
- Mattifies and purifies the skin.
- Consists of high-quality eucalyptus extract.
- Provides visible results in only one use.
- Messy to apply.
- A little costly.
Freeman Feeling Beautiful Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask is a miraculous product for taking away all the stress and dullness from the skin and giving it a healthy glow. It leaves the pores deeply cleansed while retaining the natural moisture of the skin.
The mask consists of Bergamot and Lavender that give a natural glow to the skin and leave it softer. Plus, the Dead Sea minerals and salts present in the product work wonders to detoxify the skin and improve the blood flow in the skin cells.
The mask comes in a convenient plastic tube that is easier to carry when traveling as well. So, get it today and enjoy a refreshed skin.
- Good packaging.
- Consists of minerals and salts that draw out impurities.
- Lavender extract for natural glow.
- Might not be best for sensitive skin.
- Not scent-free.
With 24k gold, this mask works wonders for the skin. It does not only help unclogging the pores but also tightens the skin, shrinks the pores and gives a youthful glow.
This mask consists of all the ingredients that help to keep excess oil at bay. Plus, the ceramides present in it helps keep the skin soft and free from wrinkles. Therefore, it also works best as an anti-aging mask.
The fun part about this mask is that it changes its color from gold to white as it dries up, now isn’t that interesting? So, try it out and see the magic happen!
- Consists of 24K gold.
- Good packaging.
- Anti-aging properties.
- A little hard to remove.
- Not free from fragrance.
Korean masks have been known to be the best ones around the globe, and when there is charcoal in them, they can surely do wonders for the skin. Berry Moon Charcoal Clay Mask is one of a kind with a healthy mix of charcoal and clay which are the two charms for oily skin. This face mask for oily skin is manufactured in the USA, however, inspired by the Korean formula.
It is very gentle on the skin with rosewater and witch hazel that helps in shrinking pores, renewing dull skin and reducing dark spots. Plus, the green tea extract has the anti-aging properties that make the skin more youthful while removing all the fine lines.
The best part about this product is that it is 100% vegan and cruelty-free as well. So, get it today and enjoy its endless benefits.
- Detoxifies the skin.
- Healthy ingredients with anti-aging properties.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Dries out the skin a little.
Pure Dead Sea Mask by New York Biology contains pure Dead Sea mud that detoxifies the skin and removes the excess oil. The best part about this mask is that it is free of parabens and sulfates and is cruelty-free. Therefore, it makes an excellent mask for sensitive skin as well.
The product is full of essentials oil of Jojoba, sunflower and chamomile extract that together maintain the hydration level of the skin and prevent it from drying out. The aloe extract soothes the acne and inflammation in the skin while the minerals of the Dead Sea mud unclogs the pores and draws out all the impurities.
The mask is packed with the goodness of all the healthy ingredients that can be a game changer for your oily skin. So, what are you waiting for?
- Consists of pure dead sea mud.
- Consists of essential oils that keep the skin hydrated.
- Has soothing properties.
- A little messy to apply.
An ultimate refreshing spa for the skin, Freeman Feeling Beautiful Lemon, and Mint Clay mask has got all the herbal ingredients that are not only capable of deeply cleansing the pores but also soothe and brighten the skin like no other product.
The clay in the mask helps in withdrawing all the dirt and oil in the pores and leaving it deeply cleansed and shrunk. Plus, the mint and lemon extract assist in reducing inflammation and make the skin radiant with each use. Therefore, it makes a great mask for oily and acne prone skin.
This fantastic product gives quick results and is packaged in a way that you can easily carry it while traveling as well.
- Lemon and mint extract as soothing agents.
- Bentonite clay for drawing out impurities.
- Good packaging.
- Not scent-free.
- Might not suit sensitive skin.
Are you looking for a mask that is completely organic and has the best natural ingredients that can transform your skin entirely? The Organic Face Mask for Oily Skin by NatureGlo is the one for you.
The best part about this mask is that it is entirely vegan, cruelty-free and has no harmful chemicals that can affect the skin adversely. Therefore, it makes an excellent mask for sensitive skin as well. It consists of essential oils like pomegranate seed oil and coconut oil that include anti-aging and softening properties. Plus, the aloe vera extract present in the mask soothes the inflammation and relieves the skin of all the stress.
The mask also consists of Vitamin E that rejuvenates the skin thoroughly and helps in making the skin healthier and smoother. With all the amazing high-quality ingredients, the mask is very affordable and is worth a try.
- Completely organic.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Packed with healthy natural ingredients.
- Might be slow in producing results.
- Lesser quantity for the price.
The mask with sulfur in it works wonders for oily skin. Sulfur helps in treating pimples, while the clay draws out all the sebum and dirt. Plus, the aloe extract soothes the skin and helps in reducing any redness.
Moreover, the mask also has essential oil of eucalyptus that kills the bacteria in the skin and prevents it from acne problems.
This soothing mask has the incredible capability to produce fast results. It is super useful for oily and acne prone skin but gentle enough to suit all skin types.
- Consists of anti-bacterial properties.
- Contains soothing agents.
- Quick results.
- Might not be best for sensitive skin.
- Not scent-free.
How to Choose the Best Face Mask for Your Oily Skin
While there is a huge range of face masks that claim to be the best for oily skin, you must remember that they all are not equally effective. A face mask must suit your skin type perfectly like any other skin care product.
Do we need to make a face mask a part of our skin care routine? The answer is YES. Oily skin attracts dirt and all impurities that can only be drawn out with the help of an effective mask. Let us look at the different types of face masks there are and which ones you should look for as your skin requirement:
Peel off masks works well for oily skin. They are super effective in removing the dirt, blackheads, and sebum. However, they do get messy while applying and removing. Plus, they often irritate sensitive skin and hurt while peeling as well.
If your skin is oily and acne prone, clay masks will work like a charm for your skin. The clay masks have the ability to maintain the hydration levels of the skin while shrinking the pores and drawing out impurities and excess oil. Plus, they are not very harsh on the skin either. Usually, Bentonite, French green, Dead Sea mud and Indian healing clays are the most efficient ones for oily skin.
Charcoal is another ingredient that works well in drawing out oil and dirt from the skin. It is typically best for those who have excessively oily skin with blackheads and no acne on their face. Charcoal has the capability to detoxify the skin. However, the charcoal masks that contain glue as an ingredient are usually more harmful than any good for the skin.
If your pores are clogged, and you need an ingredient that helps in unclogging them then go for masks with enzymes. Such masks assist in getting rid of all the damaged cells in the skin and rejuvenating the skin. They are best for mattifying the skin and preventing acne as well.
Tips To Cleanse Your Oily Skin
Getting an effective face mask for oily skin is not enough. If you want to keep the oil at bay and your skin to stay clean all the time, you must put some efforts and follow a proper skin care routine for achieving it.
Following are some easy and valuable tips that we often miss out in our daily routine:
- You are what you eat is right. The more greasy food you eat, the more excess oil covers up your skin and clogs your pores. Clean eating and detoxifying your body from the inside is necessary if you want your skin to stay clean and healthy.
- Make sure your diet including Vitamin B2 and B5 which are present in whole grains, beans, and dry fruit. Lack of these vitamins also causes the skin to be oily..
- Go for products with essential oils and zero fragrance if your skin is oily and sensitive both. It is best if you choose organic products if your skin is too sensitive to bear any chemicals.
- Always cleanse your face properly and pat it dry before you go ahead and use a face mask for your oily skin.
Things Do Not Do:
- Do not use scrubs with beads in them as they can remove the layer of natural oils and dry out the skin completely.
- Do not overuse your face wash or soap to wash your face. It can also dry out the skin which in turns leads to more production of oils on the skin.
- Use a toner with salicylic acid as it helps in bringing the pH level down and maintaining it. After using a face mask; tone your face properly to get rid of any excess left of the mask.
- Do not forget to MOISTURIZE! It is the most important step that most of the people with oily skin skip because they believe that moisturizing will make their already much oily face a grease ball. However, it is a must for keeping the skin hydrated and supple. Gel moisturizers work best on oily skin.
- Using a face mask once or twice a week is way enough to keep the skin clean. The rest of the skin care regimen should be based on other products like moisturizers, face wash, toner, and serums.
- Do not go for harsh skin treatments like facials which remove the layer of natural skin oils and lead to more sebum production and breakouts.
Thing Good to Your Skin:
- Gentle exfoliation, however, is good for skin. Therefore, make it a part of your skin care routine and exfoliate once or twice a week for unclogged pores and smoother skin.
- You can also use overnight creams that consist of sulfur, vitamins, and retinoid for replenishment of the skin. The skin cells are rebuilt while we are sleeping and cream can help the process better.
DIY Face Mask for Oily Skin - Video
After reading the reviews and a thorough buying guide, I believe you must be in a position to take a wise decision while selecting the best face mask for your oily skin. All the products that are there in the list are more or less the same.
However, if you ask us which product is my best pick, Aria Starr Beauty Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask is the one. It contains all the high-quality ingredients like Dead Sea Mud minerals and salts that detoxify the skin deeply without causing any irritation and burns.
This mask might not be very affordable, but it is worth every penny for the results it provides.